Our mission is to develop soccer skills and sportsmanship and ensure that all players participate on a wholsesome and fair playing field.
Youth Soccer & GSA Information Sheet
YSI CODE OF ETHICS
– I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at all times.
– I will remember that soccer is an opportunity to learn and have fun.
– I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol: and expect everyone Ito refrain from their use at all soccer games.
– I will do the best I can each day, remembering that all players have talents and weaknesses the same as I do.
– I will treat my coaches, other players and coaches, game officials, other administrators and fans with respect at all times; regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities, and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
– I will concentrate on playing soccer. – Always giving my best effort.
– I will play by the rules at all times.
– I will at all times control my temper, resisting the temptation to retaliate.
– I will always exercise self control.
– Alcohol, illegal drugs and unauthorized prescription drugs shall not be possessed, consumed or distributed before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex.
YSI ZERO TOLERANCE RULE
PLAYERS – COACHES/VOLUNTEERS – PARENTS/SPECTATORS
Any violation of the YSI Code of Ethics may result in immediate ejection from the game area and possible suspension from future games which will be determined by the Board of Directors.