YSI CODE OF ETHICS
– I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at all times.
– I will remember that soccer is an opportunity to learn and have fun.
– I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol: and expect everyone Ito refrain from their use at all soccer games.
– I will do the best I can each day, remembering that all players have talents and weaknesses the same as I do.
– I will treat my coaches, other players and coaches, game officials, other administrators and fans with respect at all times; regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities, and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
– I will concentrate on playing soccer. -Â Always giving my best effort.
– I will play by the rules at all times.
– I will at all times control my temper, resisting the temptation to retaliate.
– I will always exercise self control.
– Alcohol, illegal drugs and unauthorized prescription drugs shall not be possessed, consumed or distributed before, during or after any game or at any other time at the field and/or game complex.